Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Terms & Conditions of Use agreement is entered into by and between You and Leadership DevelopME, LLC - www.leadershipdevelopme.com (hereafter, “LDM”, “Website”, “Site”, “Company”, “I”, “We”, “Me”, “My”, “Us”, “Our”).
- The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to use or register for the Website.
ADDITIONS AND MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This website/company is our proprietary property unless otherwise indicated. We have complete ownership and control of any source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (hereafter, “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (hereafter, “Marks”).
- The Content and Marks are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
- As a visitor and user of this Website, you are given a limited license and are not permitted to break the boundaries of that license.
- You will not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or to advertise or offer to sell goods and services. In addition, you will not engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website; attempt to impersonate another user; interfere with the website in a way that affects other people’s quality of use of the website; or attempt to bypass or hack any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site or to any portion of the site.
- Content belonging to the company or included on the website is not for resale. In the case you have permission to download something, such as a freebie, PDF, e-book, guide, etc., you are not allowed to sell it or transfer it to another person.
- You will not delete or alter any content or other proprietary rights or notices. The Company and the Website do not grant you any licenses for ownership or proprietary rights.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
- The Client will pay a fee to the Service Provider for the services at the rate stated on the Service Providers website(s) All correspondence e.g phone conversations, emails etc are billable unless stated otherwise by the Service Provider. Please see rates for all services on my website * Click here.
- Please note that prices are subject to change with changes published on my website(s) or communicated via email. This fee shall be due upon receipt of the invoice in advance of the service being carried out.
PURCHASE AND REFUND POLICY
- By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, or entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by the Company. No refunds will be given for any products purchased online.
- However, LDM will work to deliver a satisfactory product.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
- It is understood by the parties that Service Provider is an independent contractor with respect to the Client and not an employee of the Client. The Client will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid holiday, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Service Provider.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
- Our website may contain links to other websites as well as articles, blog posts, photographs, quotations, software, and information in general.
- You agree and understand that we do not endorse the products or services offered by third-party websites. You indemnify us from any harm caused by your purchase and/or use of such products and services.
- If you sustain any harm or losses due to your use or purchase of third-party website products or services, you hold us harmless. We are not responsible for your actions or those of third-party websites.
CONTENT FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- Any downloads, articles, and resources provided on the Website and through the Website are solely provided for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing provided on and through the Website should be construed as legal, medical, financial, tax, or any other professional advice. You can find detailed information on this inside the Disclaimer.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time for any reason at our discretion without needing permission from anyone and without notice. Furthermore, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site.
- We will not be liable to You or any third party if we decide to modify, change, or remove part or all of the content from the Site, change prices, or suspend or discontinue the Site. We cannot guarantee that the Site will be available at all times. We may experience downtime, technical or software difficulties, or we may simply decide to discontinue for whatever reason.
- You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use our site.
- If a dispute arises between You and Our Company and/or Website, and if You and Us are unable to resolve the Dispute through informal negotiations, then the Dispute will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration.
- Any arbitration will take place in [North Carolina] only. You further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration.
- If you access the Website and services from a location outside of the USA, then you are responsible for complying with all the local laws. You acknowledge and agree that you may not access and use this Website and its contents and services in any way, manner, or country prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
NO JOINT VENTURE OR PARTNERSHIP
ENTIRETY OF THE AGREEMENT
- Service Provider will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Service Provider, or divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the Client. Service Provider will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Service Provider will return to Client all physical records, notes documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Service Provider during the term of this Agreement with the exception of items purchased by Service Provider and not reimbursed by the Client
This agreement cannot be transferred or assigned to any third party without the written consent of both parties.
Contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding our Terms & Conditions. Feel free to reach out to us:
- PO Box 481048, Charlotte, NC, 28269
- [email protected]
Effective as of January 1st, 2021